No. They can also use:
- Time Rings, as in "Genesis of the Daleks".
- The Machine created by Omega, as in "Cold Fusion" (Virgin Missing Adventures novel), although this may be regarded as a very primitive form of TARDIS.
- Time Twister, created by the Third Doctor in "The Summerton Fetch" (short story).
- A Time Scrunchy, as in "From Wildthyme with Love" (Iris Wildthyme novel). Iris also uses many other bizarre devices, such as a Time Cock, a time ring disguised as a black dildo ("The Dreadful Flap" (short story).
- The Time Scoop, as in "The Five Doctors".
- Chronodyne generators, as in "The Caretaker".
The last 2 of these were used by Time Lords to move unwilling subjects (victims) through time, rather than to move themselves.
There are also many variants on TARDISes designed for other purposes, such as Battle TARDISes and the related War TARDISes, which are Time Travel devices that are very similar to regular TARDISes, but designed with combat in mind.
Time Lords can, of course, use many time-travel devices (such as vortex manipulators) built by other races.