Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Yabber on here Alex Cross 00:47, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
(not quoted correctly)
"I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey in the costellation of Kasteroborus. I'm 903 years old. And I'm the man who's gonna save your life and the lives of all 6 billion people on the planet below. (pause) You got a problem with that?"
"Not impossible, just a bit unlikely." (The Doctor's Daughter, responding to Donna's remark about growing a new hand) 22.214.171.124 11:14, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
Here are my best quotes from him:
- I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey in the costellation of Kasteroborous. I'm 903 years old. And I'm the man who's gonna save your life and the lives of all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that.
- How did he get him? Intruder window. Bye. (cool reaction, despite the fact that Sontaran-General Staal and his army are about to attack him)
- I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. (a big sign of his compassion)
- You could've warned me. (cracked me up because he was facing a Host which was gonna kill him, yet he sounded more like an annoyed customer than a frightened victum)
- And I'm not listening. (his answer to Eddie Connolly saying 'I am talking')
- I don't know. (his answer to the Sycorax-Leader, using a deep voice to mock him)
- What? (his reaction to strange things such as the Titanic appearing in his TARDIS and the revelation that Queen Elizabeth knew him before he knew her)
- "I don't want to go."Icecreamdif 19:35, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree. I didn't want him to go either. But I knew that it couldn't be prevented. The only comfort of the scene was Matt Smith's hilarious reactions such as how he grumbled about still not being ginger and how he said 'geronimo'.
- That almost made the scene sadder in a way. The Doctor is very sad, says he doesn't want to go, regenerates, and then suddenlty switches to a funny scene where he's afraid that he might be a girl and is disapointed that he's not ginger. It ties into the earlier scene with Wilf where he was discussing regeneration being like a death with some new man taking over. The Tenth Doctor died, and then everything about him, including his reaction and feelings about what just happenned completely change.Icecreamdif 20:08, April 18, 2012 (UTC)