- The third Doctor sang in the shower, and also sang a lullaby to tame a beast. In "Doctor Who and the Silurians", he sang "Jabberwocky" (from Lewis Carrol's Through the Looking Glass) while working on Bessie, his yellow car.
- The fifth Doctor sang in the bath in "Black Orchid". The song was "I Want to Be Happy" from No, No, Nanette -- a musical first performed in the year the story was set.
- The sixth Doctor starts to serenade his companion with some opera at one point at the conclusion of one of their adventures.
- The seventh Doctor sings part of "As Time Goes By" in "The Happiness Patrol".
- The tenth sung a bit of My Fair Lady's "I Could Have Danced All Night" while drunk on banana daiquiris in "The Girl in the Fireplace".
- The eleventh Doctor sang in the shower in "The Lodger".