Only the Second and Eleventh wore them regularly, but the Third, Eighth (if you count the novels), and Tenth wore them occasionally.
For a complete list:
- First: Cravat, or once a bolo.
- Second: Bowtie.
- Third: Varied, usually cravats, sometimes bowties, sometimes straight ties.
- Fourth: Everything from open neck to outrageously wide 70s tie, but no bowties.
- Fifth: Straight tie, in a conservative schoolboy style.
- Sixth: Cravats, usually multi-coloured and oversized.
- Seventh: Straight tie, often a bold 80s business one.
- Eighth: Usually a cravat, occasionally a straight tie or bowtie.
- Ninth: No tie. No collar to tie it to.
- Tenth: Straight tie, usually conservatively coloured and almost 80s thin. Wore a bowtie a few times.
- Eleventh: Bow tie.