|This page needs a major clean up or extra information added because
You can clean up this page by hitting edit above. Once this page has been cleaned, please remove this template from the page.
Not much is known (by me personally), but it basiclly goes like this, She is born at Demons Run,she is in the spacesuit, escapes, regenerates, grows up with Amy as a friend, kills the Doctor, revives him, dies.
In terms of episodes, her timeline would be as such:
- "A Good Man Goes to War" (seen as a baby)
- "The Impossible Astronaut"/"Day of the Moon" (put in the spacesuit by the Silence as a child, regenerates at the end)
- "Let's Kill Hitler" (grows up with Amy and Rory and meets the Doctor in 2011 before going to WWII with them and regenerating again after being shot)
- "Closing Time" (shows her at the Luna University as an archaeologist before being put in the spacesuit again)
- "The Wedding of River Song" ("kills" the Doctor at Lake Silencio)
- "First Night" (depicts her first night of imprisonment at Stormcage)
- "The Pandorica Opens"/"The Big Bang" (first acquires her vortex manipulator which is seen on all of her later adventures; she doesn't know that she'll become a professor someday so this is fairly early for her)
- "The Impossible Astronaut"/"Day of the Moon" (is invited by the Doctor to come to Lake Silencio and witness his death)
- "A Good Man Goes to War" (at the end, she appears wearing the same outfit that she wore in "Day of the Moon" when the Doctor dropped her off, and the Doctor references having kissed her for the first time)
- "A Good Man Goes to War" (at the beginning, an older River is seen who already knows about the Battle of Demon's Run)
- "The Time of Angels"/"Flesh and Stone" (helps to investigate the crash of the Byzantium so that she can earn a pardon from Stormcage; has already lived through the events of "The Pandorica Opens"/"The Big Bang" as she "remembers it well")
- "The Wedding of River Song" (at the end, and older River who just came from the crash of the Byzantium appears to Amy in her garden and tells her that the Doctor is still alive)
- "The Angels Take Manhattan" (has been pardoned from Stormcage and has become a professor by this point)
- "The Husbands of River Song" (the Doctor takes her to the Singing Towers of Darilium, which occurs before she goes to the Library)
- "Silence in the Library"/"Forest of the Dead" (dies at the Library but her mind is uploaded to the planet's computer core)
Other than the fact that she has been imprisoned in Stormcage for five years, it is unknown at what point in her timeline the second River in "Last Night" comes from. My guess is, based on her clothes and the presence of her vortex manipulator, is that she had just told the Doctor that she is Amy and Rory's daughter at Demon's Run and thus, would fit between to two Rivers in "A Good Man Goes to War".